JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a few that I bought at a garage sale. ( Not quite a full box.) I think they may have been reloaded. Tey are not in very good condition. I opened the ends and pulled the shot out. The one I tried to shoot was a dud. If you want them, let me know. I don't know the best way to ship them because they still have primers and powder in them. I don't want anything for them other than cost of shipping them if you are interested.

I have a few that I bought at a garage sale. ( Not quite a full box.) I think they may have been reloaded. Tey are not in very good condition. I opened the ends and pulled the shot out. The one I tried to shoot was a dud. If you want them, let me know. I don't know the best way to ship them because they still have primers and powder in them. I don't want anything for them other than cost of shipping them if you are interested.

Not interested in these, thanks for the offer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.