JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, if you're up to it, give it a week and get out and do some storm clean-up then. You'll feel better, I'm sure, than if you just sit around. :s0155:

It's be alright if it doesn't involve walking or bending over...

I did buy a dog bomb scoop last week, cuz I got 3 months worth that has been under the snow pack, and I can't do all the bending that would take to pick up with a hand trowel. But I've also got a huge amount of weeping willow limbs in the back yard... more bending, and walking to the trash... two diff ouchies (did I mention I have bone on bone arth in my feet?). But I might pay the millennials next door to take that willow tree down this year, they can clean up those limbs!!!

Yes, sitting is really not healthy... my bro takes a pain pill and goes for a walk with the dog. But VA no longer prescribes pain pills. :(:(:(:mad:

Gaba pentin doesn't work for that kind of pain. CBD will only take me so far. Getting older is an extreme sport!!! More for some than for others...

I had a young relative insist I should start training for and doing Marathons... Yeah, maybe in a wheelchair. The only marathon in my future is The Walking Dead on Netflix...

I remember the days in Utah, and when the snow melted. All the doggie dookie laying under there. Yep.

You mention taking down a tree. First thought? Can't do that! Without a permit. You don't own that tree. The city does and they won't let you touch it without a permit. AAAAHHHHH!!!!! Phew, not potland.

My favorite is the version staring Sierra Boggess & Ramin Karimloo. Got the DVD and watched it many times...that woman has pipes!

Found it... they are both fantastic!!! Can't wait to watch more...

She does a duet with Michael Ball from Les Mis.... wow!

I watched "The Legend of Buster Scruggs" on Netflix last night.

Coen brothers film, some of it was a pretty good hoot, some just interesting or weird/ironic. But well worth the time IMO.

I watched "The Legend of Buster Scruggs" on Netflix last night.

Coen brothers film, some of it was a pretty good hoot, some just interesting or weird/ironic. But well worth the time IMO.
Thanks for this... I'm only 8 minutes in and it looks pretty good!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top