JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Folks,

I'm putting a Panasonic RF-2200 8-band radio and RD-9820 antenna coupler up for trade. This radio is held by many to be about the best old-school analog tabletop radio ever made.

Everything works as it should, and I can personally attest that the tuner sure seems as sharp and precise as everybody says it is. It's in practically new condition, and it still has an ad/label attached to the speaker face. It even has the ugly tan single-ear earpiece stowed away above the battery compartment. The antenna coupler seems to be in just as good of shape, but I have not hooked it up to see. However, the radio has no carrying strap.

I stumbled into this thing recently, and I can't quite decide if I need such a nice radio. So, I'm putting it up here to see if anyone wants it.

The non-eBay sites I've found sell RF-2200's for about $300, and the antenna coupler goes for about $100. As a package, in the shape it's in, I'm comfortable claiming $400 - $450 in trade value.

I would consider trades for some kind of firearm such as the following:

• S&W revolver, in .22, .357, or .45
  • 9mm Glock
  • Rifle in 7.62x39 - AK, CZ bolt gun, Ruger
  • Something incredibly cool

I'm in no hurry to get rid of this thing, and I'm halfway partial to just keeping it. But, if you'd care to do a little swapping, please send me a PM. Thank you!

DSCN2543.jpg

Is this Panasonic SW radio still available? I have a Sig Sauer to trade. Leon 719 289 7697

Howdy friend,

I appreciate your interest. I was surprised though, as I thought I'did closed this thread!

Yes, this rig is still available. It's currently in my man cave. Had a generous offer, but wound up keeping it.

I sent you a text while I was at work. Feel free to hit me back. Thanks!

Hey there, thank you for your timely response. I am going to do some research on the value of a Sig Sauer P522, if your interested maybe we can work something out. Once again thanks for getting back to me. Leon

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top