JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Thanks for posting
I've never had much luck with rechargables...seems they don't get fully charged and don't last long. Should I give it another go?

Performance depends on the quality of the battery.

Get brand name batteries and they will do well. Get the cheap stuff and they'll spend more time in the charger than working for you.

I use the above along with Sanyo and Panasonic. Stay way from everything where "fire" is part of the name.

Example; Ultrafire

Nice! That's $3 less than we paid at Amazon only a month ago. We have eliminated all disposables and only use eneloop for some time now. You can get c and d cell adapters that let you use rechargeable AA instead of c/d. Eneloops work great in power hungry things like camera flashes. We had some poor performance with previous generation eneloop AAA but AA has always been excellent. I think newer gen AAA are better than old AAA but jury is still out.

Performance depends on the quality of the battery.

Get brand name batteries and they will do well. Get the cheap stuff and they'll spend more time in the charger than working for you.

I use the above along with Sanyo and Panasonic. Stay way from everything where "fire" is part of the name.

Example; Ultrafire

Agreed. "Fire" must mean completely exaggerated mAh rating. :rolleyes:

I thought about ordering some myself. But then I couldn't think of anything that uses batteries outside of my 123A flashlights. I don't think I need rechargeables for my remote control. :D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top