JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Palmetto State Armory has sales and with their prices, if you don't get in on the sale early you are out of luck till they get more in.

You know why it takes them a while to ship? because they are busy getting all purdy for the shot show lol

1560424_10151850738177097_306712868_n_zps0e1200e4.jpg

I've had some orders with very fast shipping and some with very slow shipping through palmetto. Prices and customer service have been great though.

Their prices have always been the best part. I've received missing parts in a few of the LPK I've purchased from them in the past. A call in to let them know as well as a message to them on AR15.com got the missing parts taken care of. I ordered a dissy upper too that came with a carbine gas length when it was supposed to be mid length. A call in fixed that one. They sent a return label and got me the corrected upper and 2 free Pmags to make up for it.

I have a few builds with their uppers and parts. I have had 0 issues. I'm looking to finish one of the Anderson lowers they had for 50 here shortly for the wifey. It will be her lightweight AR.

Anybody buy one of their "blemished" lowers?
I was going to order one a while back, but got cold feet. Just wondering what kind of "blemish" they had?
I guess if I was going to order one, might as well pay a few extra bucks and buy a new one.

Anybody buy one of their "blemished" lowers?
I was going to order one a while back, but got cold feet. Just wondering what kind of "blemish" they had?
I guess if I was going to order one, might as well pay a few extra bucks and buy a new one.

Built many AR15s with their blemished lowers as well as Aero Precisions blems. Not a single one had any sort of blemish on them of any sort.

My theory is they hyped up production. Supply was thin price was high. Now supply is tremendously high and well prices are low. So why market them as blemished? Well if you want to keep the value of your product high would you all of a sudden slash the price on your product? Or lower the price of the huge surplus your sitting on and label them "blemished" to offload them quickly? Again, just a theory.

If your looking for another option check out Aero Precisions blems. They thread the rear take down pin hole and I find them overall better finish, even the blems, compared to PSA.

Also last I looked PSA still had Anderson lowers for 50.

Anything I have ever ordered from them has been slow to ship. But I've always received what I've ordered so now I just expect slow shipping. If I want or need it right away I'll go elsewhere. If I can wait and the price is right, I have no problem ordering from Palmetto.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top