JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I placed an order at palmetto on B-Friday and the order is still processing. I realize that have a lot of orders and are very busy right now but I have never ordered from them before and have received no contact from them that they received paperwork from my FFL. So for you that have ordered from them before does it usually take this long to process? and also has anyone else that purchased from them on B-Friday had their order ship out or arrive yet?

My last order from PSA took 2 weeks. 3 days to process order and week and a half to get to Southern Oregon from south carolina. My order was put in the day before Thanksgiving.

Come on people , 3rd grade English .

Shipping Times–Due to the high seasonal/holiday order volume, please allow 10-15 business daysfor your firearm to ship.
Our PSA rifles are built from the ground up. Please allow at least 3-4 weeksfor delivery. Shipping times will vary during the holidays.

Sounds on par for this time of year. Dont sweat it, and enjoy your purchase when it arrives. LOTS of people are buying firearm stuffs this time of year so 2 weeks should be the norm.

Come on people , 3rd grade English .
With conflicting information on the Palmetto site I wanted real customer feedback. In bold red letters from the palmetto site "Order volume is at never before seen levels. We are working as fast as we can to process your orders. Please allow up to 5 business days for your order to ship." They are not building me a rifle. Thanks for your 3rd grade English lesson . . . :s0155:

With conflicting information on the Palmetto site I wanted real customer feedback. In bold red letters from the palmetto site "Order volume is at never before seen levels. We are working as fast as we can to process your orders. Please allow up to 5 business days for your order to ship." They are not building me a rifle. Thanks for your 3rd grade English lesson . . . :s0155:

There is not conflicting info, anything firearm , even it is just a lower is 10 to 15 BUSINESS days, 3-4 WEEKS if they build it. The 5 days is for non firearm stuff.

This has been going on for at least a year and it is there own fault, they have new deals everyday.

I placed my order in for two AR stripped lowers on 11-21-13, next day I contacted my FFL. Next day PSA sent me an email and informed me that they had all my info. My package was at the pawn shop (FFL) on 12-5-13.

A few years ago I bought an AR upper and that took three weeks or so..... I just hope they have their 10.5" pistol/SBR uppers in by next month.

I placed an order at palmetto on B-Friday and the order is still processing. I realize that have a lot of orders and are very busy right now but I have never ordered from them before and have received no contact from them that they received paperwork from my FFL. So for you that have ordered from them before does it usually take this long to process? and also has anyone else that purchased from them on B-Friday had their order ship out or arrive yet?

I've had nothing but positive experience with Palmetto -- and LOVE their uppers.

Good luck with getting what you ordered in as timely a fashion as possible!

I ordered a LPK from them before and it showed up in about 2 weeks. My latest order is about 3 1/2 weeks. Customer service is good as my LPK from them had a bad sear and they sent me another LPK.

Last order I placed with them came in about 16 days or so. I emailed them for a status on my order after 5 days of waiting and didn't receive an Email back until the day before I received my parts. Quality was great but communication lacked IMO. I can understand the lack of communication due to high order volume but a failure to acknowledge receipt of payment and a shipping notice is not acceptable.

I don't get their sales strategy. maybe someone could enlighten me. Searching under complete rifles, The PSA brand always lists 20 items for sale, 18 of which are out of stock at any given time. There seems to be no Rhyme or reason as to which 2 items will be on sale. I contacted them about their PSA 16'' Mid Premium Patrol Rifle with aimpoint pro and asked when it would be going back on sale. The answer? just keep watching the website.

If I made 20 items and at any time 18 of them was totally sold out, and people were wait listed on buying what I was currently making, I would expand production. I've just spent about 4 hours on Brownells website watching how they are assembled. Its not rocket science. The production of the parts looks to where the technology and higher skill set lies.

I would love to see an in depth response or even a nice video from them as to why they can't keep up with production.

Unrelated to Palmetto is watching outfits like BCM listing everything as out of stock due to political climate, yet they are apparently feeding merchandise in a steady flow to wholesalers. Is this simply a marketing choice?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top