JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, my question is sort of answered by reading the above posts...waiting on PSA seems to be a regular thing. I ordered some mags and ammo from them on 11/20, order is still processing. Heck, I ordered some FFL items from another company on Thanksgiving Day and they will be here tomorrow. I find this to be annoying, that is all.
Update: Per tracking info, PSA order to be delivered on Tuesday 12/11. Twenty-two days seems little absurd to receive some mags and ammo. Is this long, pretty typical? I'll be thinking long and hard before ordering from them again.

Predictably inconsistent. I've gotten things in less than a week and I've waited 3 weeks. They're pretty famous for it. Quality and prices are always great. Just don't expect it any time soon -- then you might just be pleasantly surprised.

Predictably inconsistent. I've gotten things in less than a week and I've waited 3 weeks. They're pretty famous for it. Quality and prices are always great. Just don't expect it any time soon -- then you might just be pleasantly surprised.

Yah, I don't buy anything thru them that has immediate need, but what I do buy for us is normally at an unbeatable price. So, no rush. Overall delivery times have markedly improved over the passed few years.

Usually a week to 10 days, depending when ordered.

Longer if it was a really decent deal which I got in late on, and have to wait for them to get back in stock (rare, but happens).

Longest was some CCI .22lr ammo recently. They made the choice to offer us a swap for better ammo at the same price, or to cancel the order. Ended up getting velocitors at the minimag sale price. Pleased!

Overall a great company to order from, again though only if you don't need something in a rush.

Update: Per tracking info, PSA order to be delivered on Tuesday 12/11. Twenty-two days seems little absurd to receive some mags and ammo. Is this long, pretty typical? I'll be thinking long and hard before ordering from them again.

I don't order that many items from PSA but I did order a chrome barrelled complete upper assembly minus a charging handle and BCG and it was delivered the following week. I live in Washington so my order goes by ground via UPS so it takes about 5 or 6 business days to arrive. Sometimes it moves a day or two depending on the weather as well. I ordered on October 9th and my order was delivered on October 19th. I believe that was when a hurricane hit as well and they may take a day or two to build the upper since they probably get a lot of orders for fully assembled upper receivers too.

Yah, I don't buy anything thru them that has immediate need, but what I do buy for us is normally at an unbeatable price. So, no rush. Overall delivery times have markedly improved over the passed few years.

Usually a week to 10 days, depending when ordered.

Longer if it was a really decent deal which I got in late on, and have to wait for them to get back in stock (rare, but happens).

Longest was some CCI .22lr ammo recently. They made the choice to offer us a swap for better ammo at the same price, or to cancel the order. Ended up getting velocitors at the minimag sale price. Pleased!

Overall a great company to order from, again though only if you don't need something in a rush.
Great advice...no immediate needs. Their prices are definitely unbeatable. I was just a little anxious to get my goods is all. :)
I built a rifle and am waiting on the order to go test fire. Getting antsy ;)

I have used PSA many times. They do tend to be a tad slow, but shipping is cheap. The one thing I'll say is that if you order and select a larger FFL (one they've done business before) they tend to ship a bit faster. Also if you order around a holiday it tends to be a bit slower. This is the price you pay I guess for lower prices and specials. I would never hesitate to order from PSA, if you do, it will sell out before you look again.

Last Edited:
We just bought from PSA for the first time last month. I ordered some of the CCI ammo that was on closeout, and then later the same day Jeannie ordered the same amount of the same ammo. I received order confirmation and shipping notices promptly and my ammo showed up five days later. Jeannie never received any notification and finally called them after five days had passed beyond my order showing up. PSA said they showed her ammo being delivered that day, and sure enough, it showed up that afternoon. I ordered more ammo from them right after that and got the same notifications and prompt shipping as my first order. Jeannie ordered some of the Federal black box 9mm and received it in five days, but the shipping notice came one week AFTER the ammo had arrived.
So yeah, good products and good prices, just not very reliable on notifications and shipping.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top