JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I placed an order for a lower from Psa and followed their directions on shipping (used my ffls name and address) The system never asked or said where to forward or upload copy of ffl or even ask for #. Will psa send a request or what? I tried emailing them this question but no response.

Thanks RB emailed them copy included my order#. Tried to call but they are busy. Ordered an upper on the 31st still no shipping info on that hope to see that soon. The lower was ordered on the 3rd we will see.

I placed an order with them on 1/2 for a baby kahr. My dealer sent via email his FFL immediately. Their system says to allow 5 business days for an item to ship. As of this morning, it has not shipped. I sent them an email instructing that if my item has not yet shipped, please cancel the order. I'm curious to see what happens. I'm disappointed they sell you an item and don't ship it 8 days later. Of all the internet transactions I've made, this is the poorest service I've received. I frankly don't care at this point whether they send the kahr or not. I can easily find one elsewhere.

I ordered a few things with them a back in December. They take up to five days to process the order, and I don't believe that they ever updated the order status to show that it has shipped; they sent a separate email after it had shipped. The order was also shipped ground. Good prices, but I think that I'll stick with BCM in the future.

I feel ur pain but I look at it a little differant. When I ordered the site said allow 10 days maybe more around holiday. I am a little older and remember my parents ordering stuff from sears and monkey wards catalog. Back then it took two weeks and u had to pick up your stuff at the local store. PSA has excellent pricing and waiting a little longer isn't an issue. With that said their communication sux.

PSA is notorious for their delays in shipping. I don't think they have been able to handle their explosive growth over the past year. That said I've had nothing but good experiences with their products so the wait is worth it given the pricing.

Called Monday morning they said I needed to send ffl info. Informed them I emailed a copy three days prior. CSR looked and found email and connected to order. Order shows shipped status tonight. I would suggest to email and call. The only way I got through on phone was to call on way to work at 550 our time (rang once csr answered).Ordered on 01/06 shipped 01/14. Upper ordered on 12/31 still yet to ship.

After sending a second email requesting that my order be canceled, I finally received confirmation of cancellation this morning, with a warning that it could take 3-5 days for the funds to make their way back into my account. I won't order from them again.

My recent experience w/ them - I ordered a pistol from them in early December. Their site said 10 business days to ship at that time. The gun was shipped on the 11th business day, but the website still showed it as "pending" after I had picked the gun up from my FFL.

One more update 01/27 received call from FFL (Kevin's Gunsmithing) lowers arrived. Picked them up last night look great. Here is pic of complete the Psa Lpk is cool the grip is cheap but honestly what do you expect for the price. The internals were complete and pretty cut and dry. Kevin is a great dude and will work with him on putting my 300 upper together once all the parts arrive. Ordered 4 uppers and a Lpk with geisler trigger Friday. This lpk will be for seekins lower mated to the 300 upper can't wait to hunt this fall.

image.jpg

Well, my question is sort of answered by reading the above posts...waiting on PSA seems to be a regular thing. I ordered some mags and ammo from them on 11/20, order is still processing. Heck, I ordered some FFL items from another company on Thanksgiving Day and they will be here tomorrow. I find this to be annoying, that is all.

The few times I have ordered stuff from PSA this year have been less than a week from order to door.
I imagine that at this time of year with all the sales they are pretty busy.
A lot of stuff there was sold out when I was looking a couple days ago checking out pistol kits and uppers.

Hopefully you get your loot soon.

I ordered A pistol kit from them for the 1st time about 2 months or so ago?
It was a positive experience, everything shipped smooth & prompt.
Sorry to hear of folks having issues
ar pistol.jpg

I ordered A pistol kit from them for the 1st time about 2 months or so ago?
It was a positive experience, everything shipped smooth & prompt.
Sorry to hear of folks having issues
View attachment 522011
I thought you were going to say that you just got it in the mail today lol

I kid, it says in their FAQ that orders can take 3-5 business days and I'm at day 3 with a holiday in between. As long as it ships by Thursday and I can get it by next Monday. I still think that's too long for turn around, but their website does disclose the information.

Placed several orders last spring, all but one shipped promptly. The one order that didn't had slipped through the racks, when I contacted them they said it would ship within 5 days - I got it three days later

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top