JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Palmetto state armory is prioritizing orders bound for Oregon due to measure 114 💪🏻

Screenshot_20221117-175604.png

I guess Measure 114 is worse than I thought. It now seems that even FFLs must be prohibited from buying firearms, since they are stopping all sales. I hope Rev nutters chokes on his vomit.
Dealers/FFL's have a different portal for orders that is likely not restricted since it is still legal for FFL's to purchase. It's just the retail end user portal (non-ffl customers) that has the cut-off... it appears. Which would make sense since I'm sure dealers have different pricing than end users.

Since Judge Rascio's injunction on 114, I have purchased a 5.7 Rock, AR lower, and multiple magazines for the Rock, my AK-74s, Glocks, and CZ Scorpion from PSA..

Then on Saturday, I attempted to purchase a CZ P10c magazine and an AK-74 magazine, and was blocked from doing so.

I called PSA yesterday, and was informed that many of their items are shipped by third party vendors who refuse to send items to Oregon, whether or not they are legal.

Disappointed, to say the least.

Since Judge Rascio's injunction on 114, I have purchased a 5.7 Rock, AR lower, and multiple magazines for the Rock, my AK-74s, Glocks, and CZ Scorpion from PSA..

Then on Saturday, I attempted to purchase a CZ P10c magazine and an AK-74 magazine, and was blocked from doing so.

I called PSA yesterday, and was informed that many of their items are shipped by third party vendors who refuse to send items to Oregon, whether or not they are legal.

In the future, I see people driving to Idaho for accessorie shopping just like people from Idaho drive to Oregon for weed.

They are largely a drop shipping site . They dont have most of what they have online in their stores in South Carolina.

They are largely a drop shipping site . They dont have most of what they have online in their stores in South Carolina.

Um, not exactly while they do drop ship like other companies, they are manufacturers; PSA is owned by JJE Capital, which also owns
  • Advanced Armament Corporation
  • AAC Ammunition
  • DC Machine
  • DPMS – "Panther Arms"
  • Ferrous Engineering and Tool
  • H&R Firearms
  • Lead Star Arms
  • Soviet Arms
  • Spartan Forge
  • Special Tool Solutions

PSA makes some components in-house and buys from its sister companies. PSA's claim to fame is as a direct to consumer manufacturer or in some case assembler of components for it's sister companies and others

Um, not exactly while they do drop ship like other companies, they are manufacturers; PSA is owned by JJE Capital, which also owns
  • Advanced Armament Corporation
  • AAC Ammunition
  • DC Machine
  • DPMS – "Panther Arms"
  • Ferrous Engineering and Tool
  • H&R Firearms
  • Lead Star Arms
  • Soviet Arms
  • Spartan Forge
  • Special Tool Solutions

PSA makes some components in-house and buys from its sister companies. PSA's claim to fame is as a direct to consumer manufacturer or in some case assembler of components for it's sister companies and others

I know. I live in the middle of the PSA universe here in Columbia. I shoot with PSA guys , AAC guys etc. They make and sell a lot of stuff. They also buy and sell a lot of stuff and they sell a lot of stuff they dont have too. Thats the dropship side. Its significant and as a drop shipper myself I know that you have no control over outside vendors and where they will ship on their policies. They dont carry a lot of whet they sell online in their stores.

BTW their new store in Myrtle Beach is magnificent and if you ever make it out to the South Eastern coast its well worth the trip. They have a GREAT tackle shop too both in Myrtle Beach and Columbia.

I know. I live in the middle of the PSA universe here in Columbia. I shoot with PSA guys , AAC guys etc. They make and sell a lot of stuff. They also buy and sell a lot of stuff and they sell a lot of stuff they dont have too. Thats the dropship side. Its significant and as a drop shipper myself I know that you have no control over outside vendors and where they will ship on their policies. They dont carry a lot of whet they sell online in their stores.

BTW their new store in Myrtle Beach is magnificent and if you ever make it out to the South Eastern coast its well worth the trip. They have a GREAT tackle shop too both in Myrtle Beach and Columbia.

My point is while they drop shipping lots of products, they are a manufacturer and assemblers like the PSA dagger & PSA uppers, and while one can argue their other companies make them, PSA has its own warehouse and production lines as the video show.

I've gotten some great deals from PSA a dagger ( glock clone) carry case, w/ treaded barrel and 10 Magpul mags for 299. The mags alone are 150 bucks.

My point is while they drop shipping lots of products, they are a manufacturer and assemblers like the PSA dagger & PSA uppers, and while one can argue their other companies make them, PSA has its own warehouse and production lines as the video show.

I've gotten some great deals from PSA a dagger ( glock clone) carry case, w/ treaded barrel and 10 Magpul mags for 299. The mags alone are 150 bucks.
Ive never seen a Dagger in one of their stores. I think they dont want to undercut the other guns they sell in the stores.

They do make a lot of stuff but they still drop ship a lot too.

Ive never seen a Dagger in one of their stores. I think they dont want to undercut the other guns they sell in the stores.

They do make a lot of stuff but they still drop ship a lot too.
You can't argue with someone who already decided they're right

I received a high cap pistol and rifle mid last week. Maybe the last for awhile?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top