Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Palmetto State complete 12" carbine upper FN hammer forged barrel

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by bingeebob, Mar 5, 2014.

1. bingeebob

bingeebob Portland, Oregon Member

Now $425

PSA CHF 12'' 5.56mm 1:7 A2 Profile - w/ BCG & Charging Handle - SBR or Pistol - 5.56 NATO - PSA - Barreled Upper Assemblies - AR-15

Barrel: Barrel is made for Palmetto State Armory by FN Manufacturing using their proprietary blend of hammer forged chrome molly vanadium that is referred to as "Machine Gun Steel" by virtue of its use in FN's M249 and M240 weapons. The hammer forging process work hardens the steel, making it more durable. In addition, the chrome process for the bore allows for a lining almost twice as thick as a standard M16 for enhanced durability. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1/7 twist, M4 barrel extension with extended feedramps, and a carbine gas system. The barrel has an A2 style profile, is mil-spec phosphate coated, and MP/HP tested. The upper is finished off with an F-marked front sight post with sling swivel, and an A2 flash hider.

Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring machined T marks, and a mil-spec finish. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.

Bolt: Bolt is made of Mil-spec shot-peened Carpenter 158 steel. Gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec. Bolt carrier is parkerized outside, and chrome lined inside.

Each upper is assembled to order with care, and test fired.

comes with a surplus military detachable carry handle

Not really looking for trades but I'm always open to hearing them

$425

5eX0QQ0.jpg
    XBuPU6K.jpg
    xc051BG.jpg
    PlLtZIM.jpg
    zWoUjqD.jpg
    1BRFmLo.jpg
    Nd4FqS5.jpg
    zBa1Kk2.jpg
    yTHNewy.jpg

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
    cooper and (deleted member) like this.
  2. cooper

cooper molalla Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

These are great uppers....THIS is a GREAT deal. Can't find my "RUBY RED SLIPPERS "

3. bingeebob

Bump. Offers I might consider would be a small concealed carry piece like a j-frame, or maybe a polish p-64, or a nice makarov, or a glock. I'm mostly looking to sell the upper outright but I am willing to hear and discuss trades.

4. bingeebob

Edit: wrong ad

5. PinoBoy

PinoBoy Oak Grove Member

Message sent

6. Portaledgepete

Portaledgepete Portland, Oregon Active Member

7. Swaney109

Swaney109 vancouver Member

mess sent.

8. magoo