JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to use them a lot, but as everyone else has said, their shipping is slow. Wasn't that bad when I first started ordering from them. Last order was for a brick of 9mm that took a very long time to ship and arrive, and the package arrived beat up and missing a box of ammo. It took them over a month to send me the extra box of ammo. Haven't ordered from them since.

I've placed seven or eight orders with them for various parts and accessories. As others have said, their shipping is not the fastest out there but it is reasonable. On two occasions I've contacted their customer service to inquire about shipping and other questions; their customer service has been very responsive, courteous and helpful. The quality of the merchandise I've received from them has always seemed to be very good quality and I've had zero problems with them. They also have great pricing and awesome sales. I recommend them highly.

Last Edited:
Has anyone had any dealing good or bad with this company ? found some decent priced equipment i have been looking for, but im a little untrusting of mail order purchases.

If you're not in a hurry, then they are definitely worth the wait in shipping time. They do fulfill their orders. I've never had to call or email customer service to get an update on an order. I did call after the Sig P238 Sport 12 went on sale after I ordered it, to get the $$ adjusted - they didn't have an issue adjusting it to the sale price.
I grew up in SC and the Navy actually took me away from there even when there was a huge Navy presence. So I have a lot of family members that trust PSA and shop at the brick and mortar store. They turned me on to them a few years back and I've bought AR lowers, complete uppers and handguns from them.

I don't have an issue with their delivery times, then again I grew up in the South and understand the normal pace of life. ;)

Can't say I am happy with them at the moment. Had to send a upper back to them, because it was short stroking. They have had it for 3 weeks now, emailed, IM'd and NOTHING.

Their communication abilities are poor.

Right now they arent winning my praise.. Ordered a VZ2008 about two weeks ago and nothin..
Still have a week I guess.
A whole month gone by and they havent shipped it.

J&G sales, next day sent out 4 days to my FFL..
Same with AIM.

I just want my new toy!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top