JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love them, and have made a lot of purchases through them. Their shipping does take a while, and will usually be around 15 days after the order, but other than that they have great stuff at good prices.

I've ordered a number of things from them, including an AR lower. They seem to be a decent company, but I will echo the same thing - their shipping seems to be on the slow side. Aside from that, no complaints.

I've ordered three times from them, and TWO of those orders were missing items, and no, they were not back ordered, just no quality control in the order picking department. To their credit, the customer service was good, and they sent out the missing items, but it was probably a month from order date to get it all! ( slow shipping as the others mentioned)

2 Firearms to date from them (and one currently on order). No problems other than being shipped on day 14 of their "up to 14 days" shipping policy. Never had to deal w/ customer service though.

Ordered a few LPKs from them and to my surprise they shipped out in 2 to 3 days.... I have had to wait in the past but maybe they are getting better or the shipping guy was just having a good day:D

I've bought multiple things from them. Some stuff has taken awhile to get here other things have taken little time. Good prices but like others have said, Their shipping can be all over the place.

I guess I did great from all these posts!
I ordered a complete lower and they said up to 15 days.I got it in around 10.Took a week to get processed then it was here fast.

I'm happy with them. I've placed several orders with them and never had anything missing. Shipping is fair but it may take a little time, specially during holiday sales.
They often have free s&h and pretty nice prices.

2014-05-31%2000.57.29_zpsfgeihmea.png

GTG. Usually good prices, relatively low shipping, but processing can take a while. I've ordered from them a few times and been happy. No big deal if you're not in a tremendous hurry...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top