JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i've been lucky I guess, always had good dealings with PSA including customer service.

bought a 300blk barrel from them a couple years ago. failed a no-go gauge check. they promptly replaced my barrel and did a recall on them because the reamer they used was oversized. everyone who had the recall reported dealing with CS was excellent.

I just tried to purchase an AR15 upper with a 20 inch barrel. PSA, RRA, Model1Sales showed them in stock. Made a phone call and found the lead time from ordering to shipping was 4 to 6 months for all of them. Bravo Company USA showed the item in stock, sent an e-mail and got a reply within 30 minutes saying that if the web site showed it in stock, then it was on the shelves. Ordered the upper half on the 3d of this month, it shipped the next day. I love great customer service.

I got a BCM 20 inch gov profile a3 upper for xmas.
Just about the only ones in stock.
(was supposed to be an a2 upper, but close enough)

Mine was minus BCG so I got a NiB coated one.
I haven't shot it yet, just function checked.
I need a GOV profile barrel to fit my launcher, So for that purpose it was perfect.

image_zpsc6626404.jpg

I ordered some .22 ammo 2 weeks ago and is still in "Processing" status. I have called a couple times and each time is "It should ship tomorrow". It's not a huge deal but they sure are slow.

Same thing for me last week. No conformation emails. They couldn't find me order. Ended up double ordering and have to wait on hold a long time to just talk to someone. Ammo due in on Friday but, I think I'm done with them after this.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top