JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't know what has happened to that company. I placed an order in early January and Palmetto charged my Credit Card. I waited for an e-mail acknowledging my order but one never came. After five weeks, and nothing from Palmetto I called and waited for twenty minutes, I was then told to leave a message and phone number and someone would return my call. One week and no call so I had my credit company check on the charge. Yesterday my card was credited with the Palmetto charge, and still no communication from Palmetto. I have been buying from them for a couple of years and they have been slow but not absent. FYI

I placed an order for something they said was in Stock and it took 2 weeks for them to process the order and another 10 days just to get it to me. There customer service was not very helpful either they would do nothing to expedite my order or compensate for their extended wait time. Their website clearly outlined how long the waiting would be but they were well outside of their time frame. I don't think I can do business with them due to poor CS, despite their awesome deals.

sent from Lazernote

So... if you placed your order in early january, how has 5 weeks already passed? Not that I am defending them, but I always get a laugh when things don't happen as quick as we thought and we end up thinking more time passed then really has.

On a serious note, yeah Palmetto's customer service is HORRIBLE, their communication is non existent, their shipping QC is pathetic and it still blows my mind how often they ship orders missing parts, you would think they would fix their problems after numerous continued issues.

With that said... I still do business with them despite getting a package with missing parts, they did remedy the problem quick and their lower deals and uppers with FN barrels are still great deals.

If you expect good or even decent customer service, Palmetto is not for you. Count yourself lucky you got a full refund and take your business elsewhere.

I've ordered from psa, then just wait.
I know they're not fast, but they've always been faster than I was expecting.
Mostly been really good deals, so I don't worry.
How has it been 5 weeks if it was ordered in January?
If whatever it was was ordered on the first , it still hasn't been 4 weeks.
??

We are only into the 4th week of January?

PSA charges all transactions immediately. This is their business method.

If you had your bank charge PSA back and you got a credit, hard to tell from your post, than why would PSA send you anything? Sounds like you got your money back?

Best bet if you still want what you ordered is to get on the phone with someone. Or get on AR15.com and PM them. They are pretty good in responding to AR15.com PMs.

In the past when I've ordered from them around the holidays. It takes them about a week to get a tracking label printed, not actually shipped. Than another week to two weeks for it to arrive.

Sorry your having issues with PSA. I know how you feel I've had my share of mishaps from them.

I ordered from them during their new years sale
barely got my stuff yesterday..... They had a lot of really good deal in their sale
so I'm sure theyre catching up... They dont always send tracking numbers
but no excuse for poor CS

Go to Aimsurplus.com and order from them. Good deals and you get a tracking number and get your stuff fast.

My first PSA order took 4 weeks and finally contacted them. Took two round trips of product to get what I ordered. However they made it right in the end.

My second order went fine. No tracking but arrived in a timely manner.
I am liking AIM better these days.

Go to Aimsurplus.com and order from them. Good deals and you get a tracking number and get your stuff fast.

My first PSA order took 4 weeks and finally contacted them. Took two round trips of product to get what I ordered. However they made it right in the end.

My second order went fine. No tracking but arrived in a timely manner.
I am liking AIM better these days.

AIM is great... my only problem with them these days is that the things I want to buy from them run out of stock so quick...

I've ordered from PSA several times in the past couple months. The longest was an order I placed on 12/31 that is tracking to arrive 1/23. All other orders have between right at or just under the quoted 2 week mark. I have recently been very tempted by AIM Surplus since they have pretty solid deals, faster shipping, and usually free shipping. Make no mistake though, PSA has hands-down the best deals on quality stuff, especially assembled uppers and lowers. It is rare in any business that the best deal is accompanied by the best or quickest service.
I will continue to do business with them as long as it's something I don't need tomorrow. When it comes to bcg, ammo, or individual parts, I'll probably check AIM first. I really like their free shipping which isn't common.

I ordered from them during their new years sale
barely got my stuff yesterday..... They had a lot of really good deal in their sale
so I'm sure theyre catching up... They dont always send tracking numbers
but no excuse for poor CS

Barely got your stuff? What's that mean?

I started this thread complaining about no response or shipping from PSA, and no customer support. I contacted my credit card company and they contacted PSA and my order was here in three days. I really do like the company and have bought from them for three years. I guess I will continue buying from them and try to be more patient.

The AR-15 is the #1 selling rifle in America.
If I had a family I would start a hard copy ledger and back date it to the day you ordered your rifle. I would describe daily life, down to your children's clothes and their school. Include pictures as well. I would find a way to hide those journals so that it might take a decade or more to find them.
Do not trust your attorney
Your family's lives depend on it

If I had a family I would start a hard copy ledger and back date it to the day you ordered your rifle. I would describe daily life, down to your children's clothes and their school. Include pictures as well. I would find a way to hide those journals so that it might take a decade or more to find them.

what the @#$% are you talking about?

Ok seriously.... :huh: More insight please...

I'm assuming the pie matrix is in washington because that guy must be smoking some grade A+ level stinky green leaf.

(Don't smoke and shoot, the flying fairy is hard to hit and you'll waste a lot of ammo)

I think it was code for instead of documenting pain and suffering regarding this subject forever, he shoulda coulda just got an AR from malwart.
ie absurdo reductum
either that or that's some good stuff, mang

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews