JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I recently purchased a complete pistol lower and a complete upper to build an AR pistol. Been about a week my lower receiver shipped out the day after I ordered but my upper has yet to ship. I have never bought a lower and upper. I have only ever purchased already built guns from PSA. Is this a common occurrence for one to ship and not the other? Not sure why they don't just ship both lower and upper at the same time if it was bought at the same time..

The week delay has been the average for me, having purchased about a dozen items the past 2 yrs (through FFL and direct shipping). I just accepted the turnaround time as normal speed for them. Some items are shipped within 48 hrs such as ammo, small parts. Their online tracking/status is pretty reliable but the "item shipped" is based on "label created" and not OUT THE DOOR. Overwhelmingly positive experience for me which is why I am a return customer.

p.s. if the upper is an unusual configuration or less than hotly popular, there may be a delay but I've never had to wait for more than 10 days. I know I want xmas presents asap but this teaches me patience and PSA has always delivered

It took about a week to get an upper to ship.
The parts I ordered from Primary Arms at the same time arrived before the upper shipped.

Last stuff I ordered shipped pretty quick, ammo and some odds and ends.

I've got an order coming from PSA right now. Ordered on the 6th, "shipped"/label created on the 7th, out the door on the 9th and it should be here on the 15th.

But... it's coming USPS which means it will get to Moses Lake, then get sent to Seattle, then back to Moses Lake, then off to Timbuktu, then to Kirkland, then Seattle again, then Timbukthree (which is a suburb of BFE), then back to some random location in Washington before finally making it to my place. And that's only if it doesn't accidentally get 'redirected.'

Sometimes I think shipping routes are chosen by a blindfolded monkey with St. Vitus Dance throwing darts at a map of Lithuania.

6 or so PSA orders on gun kits for us and a week to 10 days wasn't uncommon. None took longer than 10 days and some a little faster, but sounds fairly typical from them. Other orders on ammo, mags, and similar type stuff has always been quite a bit faster. Sometimes out the door and on the way in under 24hrs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top