JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder how many were "straw man" purchases, then illegally transferred to various gang bangers? :(
Any parts illegally transferred via FFL is the same no matter where it takes place. California, Florida or even Illinois. I believe the 1st question on the 4473 is, are you the purchaser of this firearm for your own use. Words to that affect.

I am more concerned about the legal firearms I have access to. Gangs will build their own garbage weapons when needed as history proves. When I was 12 I had a fight with my 12 year old neighbor. His 14 yo brother pulled a 1911 on me. This was maybe 1977. A 13 yo classmate in Jr high showed me a 38 cal revolver his uncle gave him. I can only believe many bad guys are armed and that I should dress accordingly.

I have a lot of parts and components from a host of sources. I ordered some from PSA long ago and received a 'Blem' but it was not advertised as a 'Blem'. I called PSA CS and they apologized and said to return it and they would get me the unblemished part. I said no, I'll keep the Blem. I liked their answer. The gun is a 10.5" 5.56 AR Pistol that works well. I liked their AR-9 design too. More robust than others.

Edit their prices do go up. but not as much or as rapidly as many others. Don't forget it's not their hobby, it's their business. If you boycott. just more inventory for those who will buy. Thank You.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads