JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you need AK 7.62x39 mags then head over to Palmetto State Armory. They have surplus <broken link removed> for $11.99 and they still show as in stock as of 11:01AM 12/19/13. I just got 3 delivered that I ordered last week and they look to be unissued and still in the cosmoline.

Snap 'em up guys. These will never be cheaper.

Highly recommended. A handful of us got together and ordered a bunch of these. They all arrived undented, undinged and fully functional. Only one mag in the whole batch had most of its outside finish gone - interior pristine. I'd rate the rest as at least VG+ with about three in ten in EXC condition. YMMV.

$11.99 is about half the current market price for Yugo BHO mags. Using Bolt Hold-Open mags in your AK will spoil you for anything else.

I consider the Yugo BHO (there are some Yugo mags that are not BHO) mags the very best of the AK mags, and I've tried them all. 2nd best are the plastic Bulgarian Circle-10 waffle mags. 3rd best are any milsurp steel mags - they're pretty much all the same at that point. 4th is any other milsurp non-steel plastic/fiberglass/etc mags. Last and least is commercial mags - they're all pretty junky.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top