JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've bought parts and ammo from PSA over the years. I'm just sick of their "sales". It's the same dang price with (name your holiday) in front of it. It deceptive and pretty low class for a gun company to think it's customers will buy into their bull.... If it's a sale, mark it down. If you're always listing it at your lowest price, then let it be and put something else up.
502DD80C-5F90-400E-9670-A06F821771B1.jpeg
88779DBE-6FF5-4234-B688-2B4491786D26.jpeg
C5CEE7B8-47EA-4F03-B33C-44BF06AEE8AD.jpeg

Yah, it does get a touch annoying. However, the upside is the value is still there.

They do sell out of things, and some really great deals never come back.

They had FN 5.7 ammo at $18 for a long while, but hasn't been back in more than a year.

Cases of brand new .50cal ammo cans shipped. $90

Current AR deals

Current Pmag deals

Kinda the Harbor Freight of firearms, but with quality...

If you don't like them, don't buy from them, I have certainly gotten handgun deals from them, two XD40 Mod 2's, XD357, Shield 40, Taurus PT-111 G2, and the pieces parts for a AR-15 5.56 pistol, along with everything for a AR-9 pistol. I 'might' look their way for a AR pistol upper in 300 Blackout. They are not up to Aero Precision fit and finish, nor Brownell's business model, but they were upstarts not that long ago and have done well by themselves.

I called their customer service a few years back as one of the uppers I received from them, was a 'blem' and I thought I had ordered a 'non-blem' and told them that, they looked up my order, said I was correct and offered to remedy the problem at their dime. I thought about it and said forget about it, this gun is not a safe queen. At least they offered.

I'll use them down the road.

Yah, it does get a touch annoying. However, the upside is the value is still there.

They do sell out of things, and some really great deals never come back.

They had FN 5.7 ammo at $18 for a long while, but hasn't been back in more than a year.

Cases of brand new .50cal ammo cans shipped. $90

Current AR deals

Current Pmag deals

Kinda the Harbor Freight of firearms, but with quality...
My son bought all the 5.7

I've bought parts and ammo from PSA over the years. I'm just sick of their "sales". It's the same dang price with (name your holiday) in front of it. It deceptive and pretty low class for a gun company to think it's customers will buy into their bull....

I've taken it as a sign that I should save up the cash and wait for the next Holiday sale.

Sometimes the item isn't available anymore.

I just went to get a 10.5" 300 AAC Blackout, of 16 models that length and caliber, they were out of stock on all of them. Guess I'll have to wait for a Sale.

They shift what is on sale around a bit sometimes. Sometimes they have something on sale they didn't before, or recently - e.g., ammo

I have bought a LOT of 5.7x28 ammo from them because they had the best price by far (several dollars cheaper than anybody else, even more when on sale), but they must have run out of whatever source they got it from that cheap because the price has gone up to just match the lowest price most others have.

What I found annoying was the frequency of the emails I would get from them, and to a lesser degree, many other gun related sellers I have bought from. PSA was by far the most frequent - I would often get several emails - usually the same content - on the same day, especially on holidays and weekends. Midway was the one that is kind of deceptive IMO - they would sell their "free shipping limited time" over and over and over again. Offer it, drop it, and in a week offer it again, or just not mention it and not drop it - making it seem like this was something special when in fact they offered it quite frequently. Then there is the Sportsman's Guide "Buyer's Club" with its automatic renewal.

These and others, are all common marketing tricks. Caveat emptor.

...Wish I could get more of it at that price now!

I know, rite!

One of the members has some listed out of Eugene at $20/box at the moment. Worthwhile if your down that ways for some other reason.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top