Ad Type
For Sale
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
City
Centralia
State
Washington
For sale is a PSA AR9 9mm complete upper. It has a 16" barrel with a 1/10 twist rate. The link below shows the exact model from PSA. It's had about 250-300 rounds through it and it works flawlessly.

PSA Gen4 16" 9mm Classic Upper - With BCG and CH

Price is $300 if you want the Bushnell TRS-25 optic and the Magpul MBUS rear sight. $250 if you don't want the optic or sight.

I'll be in Vancouver on Saturday afternoon and I can meet up there or along the way.

xYKqDp5.jpg
ml5wQHF.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

arakboss

Reactions
For sale is a PSA AR9 9mm complete upper. It has a 16" barrel with a 1/10 twist rate. The link below shows the exact model from PSA. It's had about 250-300 rounds through it and it works flawlessly.

PSA Gen4 16" 9mm Classic Upper - With BCG and CH

Price is $300 if you want the Bushnell TRS-25 optic and the Magpul MBUS rear sight. $250 if you don't want the optic or sight.

I'll be in Vancouver on Saturday afternoon and I can meet up there or along the way.

View attachment 594919
View attachment 594920
What Gen is this upper, it doesn't appear to match up to the Gen 4 you linked to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom