JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Centralia
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale I have a Palmetto State Armory AR10. This is a gen 2 model. It's a complete factory upper from the factory and a complete factory lower that I mated together. The upper has a 20" barrel with a 15" M-Lok rail. The barrel has a 1/10 twist. This gun has not been fired expect for the factory. I'm asking $600 for this rifle.

The CETME was built by Century Arms. I've put 1 mag through it since I've owned it and it ran flawlessly (it does throw the brass extremely far!). I have no idea on overall round count. It has definitely been fired before and show signs of use, but not abuse. I'm asking $500 for this rifle.

Preference goes to those that can meet in Centralia.

Byyt9ON.jpg

5MV8AkE.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
For sale I have a Palmetto State Armory AR10. This is a gen 2 model. It's a complete factory upper from the factory and a complete factory lower that I mated together. The upper has a 20" barrel with a 15" M-Lok rail. The barrel has a 1/10 twist. This gun has not been fired expect for the factory. I'm asking $600 for this rifle.

The CETME was built by Century Arms. I've put 1 mag through it since I've owned it and it ran flawlessly (it does throw the brass extremely far!). I have no idea on overall round count. It has definitely been fired before and show signs of use, but not abuse. I'm asking $500 for this rifle.

View attachment 671794

View attachment 671795

View attachment 671794

View attachment 671795
I have some interest in both and I could go to centralia. I have not bought anything through this site yet. How does it work ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.