JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have or know how to remove the Pictanny mount on a Palmetto State AK47 104 ? the Picitanny folding brace/stock part.
I see a pin there to knock out and I did, but it doesn't pull out of the receiver. So what am I missing here ?

Last Edited:
I'm not talking about the picitanny rail on the top of the dust cover........I'm speaking about the rear brace/stock mount. that doesn't look like a pictanny style mount but does look maybe foldable. Mine has a pictanny end but same rivets and all like on this AK rear. Hmmm i'm just not sure. it definitely doesn't look like its a part of the receiver because there is a pin that can be pushed out but the rest is in there and i'm not sure if there's anything else holding it. Becuase I am trying to attach a different rear that is not pictanny and I have videos of people attaching it however can't find any videos or removal of the picitanny folding stock/brace

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top