JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1050
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
this is a factory built palmetto pistol. Has a FN military contract machine gun grade barrel in the upper. This will run and run and keep running.

I'd like to trade this for a small AK pistol with or without brace. I may also be interested in a nice optic ready pistol , threaded etc something that excites me. I'm on the fence about even trading this gun because it's a quality pistol I would trust my life too. I really like those sig 365/m17/18 optic ready guns, Glock , 1911 w ambi safety. 1.5- 4" revolver and ammo with it

Comes with 5 fully loaded P Mags with 150 rds of green tip 62 gr ammo

Factory Complete 10.5" FN Herstal stamped barreled upper with machine gun grade steel barrel . The only upgrade to this upper is I swapped the bolt carrier out for a nickel boron spikes tactical carrier, IMO one of the best carriers you can get. Also a magpul fde handguard and carbine M4 hand guards

Palmetto property of US govt.
M4A1 Carbine / 556 lower receiver
Strike industries , ambi safety, takedown levers, mag release all extended .
strike industries short pistol buffer tube with flat wire spring.

F2F in Oregon city

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.