JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From what I've seen coming out of PSA is that their barrels are concentric. Yes you can run it suppressed. AKs do not suppress that well. Most will have noticeable pop from the relief port on the piston. Yes they make adjustable gas blocks for AKs, no they are not as easy to install as something like an AR15. There is an adjustable gas piston on the market that might be a better solution, but the AKP may have a shorter gas system so it may not work, I'm not an AK expert.

From what I've seen coming out of PSA is that their barrels are concentric. Yes you can run it suppressed. AKs do not suppress that well. Most will have noticeable pop from the relief port on the piston. Yes they make adjustable gas blocks for AKs, no they are not as easy to install as something like an AR15. There is an adjustable gas piston on the market that might be a better solution, but the AKP may have a shorter gas system so it may not work, I'm not an AK expert.
I appreciate the feedback!

I have a 12.5 GF3 and 103 and both are suppressed. I use a face mounted Griffin taper lock mini flashider on the 12.5 and a jmac x37-24 on the 103. Muzzle devices are mounted using face mount shims from jmac. Both are concentric and verified with an alignment rod. They sound great.

I have a 12.5 GF3 and 103 and both are suppressed. I use a face mounted Griffin taper lock mini flashider on the 12.5 and a jmac x37-24 on the 103. Muzzle devices are mounted using face mount shims from jmac. Both are concentric and verified with an alignment rod. They sound great.
Can I buy your 12.5 inch gf3? I want that bet badly, like have a severe itch for one😂

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top