JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
  • •All want to sell ads are required to have a price.
I've decided to reduce my cigar collection significantly. Life changes (aka-kids) have sucked away the free time and money I had to enjoy these and the little time I do get to smoke I find I'm enjoying a pipe more. Some decent stuff, some not so much. I dont know what these are worth anymore, accepting reasonable offers or trade offers.

1- Cohiba Humidor, authentic Cuban. Includes stainless steel cutter Xikar thermometer/hydrometer and Cigar Mechanic brand humidifier.
1- Trinidad Humidor, authentic Cuban. Includes stainless steel cutter Xikar thermometer/hydrometer and Cigar Mechanic brand humidifier.
Acquired both of these from an old-timer car salesman and fellow stogie enthusiast, cleaned them up, upgraded and seasoned them then put them to work mellowing my collection.

18- Duque Cognac infused Churchill in glass tubes- Gift, smoked several and found them ok.

293- Indios Puritos natural flavor- A fav of mine for a quick smoke, been through a couple boxes and this is the remainder. Two full sealed boxes and one open. The sealed boxes were stored properly in a tupperdor and the open was stored in a humidor.

19- Dominico Chruchill w/small humidor. Another gift, tried one and found they needed aging so I've just kept them in their own humidor these past years and not tried them since. I did notice the wrapper on at least one is starting to go.

99- Free Cuba (brand) Churchills- Started out as a gift and found them quite tasty but they needed mellowing time so I bought several packs and dedicated a couple humidors to them. Smoked them down to this remaining bit.

38 Black Pearl Morado- Another that I liked and dedicated humidor space to storing several boxes.

3 Cigar Mechanic humidifiers- these are the absolute best for maintaining humidity levels in your humidor, soak them in distilled water for a few minutes then toss one or more into each humidor. Sized like a regular cigar so they fit right in.

All offers considered, rather see them go to someone that might enjoy them as opposed to my compost pile.

Pics located in my google drive CLICK HERE

Edit- Received a warning because I did not put a price, so $500

Last Edited:
I've decided to reduce my cigar collection significantly. Life changes (aka-kids) have sucked away the free time and money I had to enjoy these and the little time I do get to smoke I find I'm enjoying a pipe more. Some decent stuff, some not so much. I dont know what these are worth anymore, accepting reasonable offers or trade offers.

1- Cohiba Humidor, authentic Cuban. Includes stainless steel cutter Xikar thermometer/hydrometer and Cigar Mechanic brand humidifier.
1- Trinidad Humidor, authentic Cuban. Includes stainless steel cutter Xikar thermometer/hydrometer and Cigar Mechanic brand humidifier.
Acquired both of these from an old-timer car salesman and fellow stogie enthusiast, cleaned them up, upgraded and seasoned them then put them to work mellowing my collection.

18- Duque Cognac infused Churchill in glass tubes- Gift, smoked several and found them ok.

293- Indios Puritos natural flavor- A fav of mine for a quick smoke, been through a couple boxes and this is the remainder. Two full sealed boxes and one open. The sealed boxes were stored properly in a tupperdor and the open was stored in a humidor.

19- Dominico Chruchill w/small humidor. Another gift, tried one and found they needed aging so I've just kept them in their own humidor these past years and not tried them since. I did notice the wrapper on at least one is starting to go.

99- Free Cuba (brand) Churchills- Started out as a gift and found them quite tasty but they needed mellowing time so I bought several packs and dedicated a couple humidors to them. Smoked them down to this remaining bit.

38 Black Pearl Morado- Another that I liked and dedicated humidor space to storing several boxes.

3 Cigar Mechanic humidifiers- these are the absolute best for maintaining humidity levels in your humidor, soak them in distilled water for a few minutes then toss one or more into each humidor. Sized like a regular cigar so they fit right in.

All offers considered, rather see them go to someone that might enjoy them as opposed to my compost pile.

Pics located in my google drive CLICK HERE

I'm interested in all of the cigars if you can up a price on them. Not as interested in the humidifiers.

BTW the link you used for all of your adds is to the generic Google Drive log in and will not show your pictures.

Also interested in a package price for the cigars and the DPMS ar 10

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top