JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
****Sale Pending Funds****
Two Bushmaster XM15 E2S AR's for sale. 16" chrome lined barrel.

They are both the same: H-Bar, fixed carry handle, full stock with trapdoor, no flash hider.

1. Purchased new in the late 90's. Fired 25 rounds and sat in safe ever since. It is the one with the strap. Comes with original hard plastic case, original factory magazine. The gun is like new and completely stock. $650

2. Purchased from a member of the forum about a year ago. He estimated 500-600 rounds through gun and I have not fired it at all. I believe it is all stock and appears to be in good overall shape. It comes with the factory magazine and an additional 6 - 30 round magazines. The magazines appear to be generic. $650

As you can see from the post I don't do much shooting so they need to find the home of someone that does.

Note- Having problems with uploading pics. Will work on it tonight.

Last Edited:
Two Bushmaster XM15 E2S AR's for sale. 16" chrome lined barrel.

They are both the same: H-Bar, fixed carry handle, full stock with trapdoor, no flash hider.

1. Purchased new in the late 90's. Fired 25 rounds and sat in safe ever since. It is the one with the strap. Comes with original hard plastic case, original factory magazine. The gun is like new and completely stock. $650

2. Purchased from a member of the forum about a year ago. He estimated 500-600 rounds through gun and I have not fired it at all. I believe it is all stock and appears to be in good overall shape. It comes with the factory magazine and an additional 6 - 30 round magazines. The magazines appear to be generic. $650

As you can see from the post I don't do much shooting so they need to find the home of someone that does.

Note- Having problems with uploading pics. Will work on it tonight.

PM sent, I'll take one. Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.