JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
BOTH SOLD The first one is a basic old school RCBS. It is missing some parts but is fully functional and would be a good one for an experienced loader to set up as a dedicated caliber unit. A beginner would need some help getting this up and running. It had been used just this past month loading pistol rounds.
$40 Picked up near Molalla.

Press%20book%20holster%20018.jpg

This second one is a Lyman turret press with six die holes. This one would be more in line for an experienced loader. It has the primer tubes and a small box of what I believe are parts for the primer system. The turret head does turn freely but is stiff. The entire press could use a good tear down and lube job.
$80 Picked up near Molalla.

Press%20book%20holster%20020.jpg

Press%20book%20holster%20021.jpg

I may also be able to meet a buyer in the Beaverton area one day next week. I could ship either or both, but keep in mind these are VERY heavy and the buyer would be covering the shipping.

Take the pair for an even $100 and I will include a set of old but serviceable 30-06 dies for free.

Last Edited: