JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$15
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Exactly what it says in the title.

Only been used for one range outing. After about 100 rounds, these didn't feed quite as reliably as the Colt factory GI mags. No problems at all at the start, still worked most of the time near the end of the session. It was my first outing with that handgun, so I don't know if it was the gun or the mags. I suspect it was a bit of both since they worked great before the gun got dirty, and they might behave better in a different gun. I'm just switching to a different mag brand altogether.

Asking $15 for both.

Trades Interests:
  • .450 Bushmaster AR magazines, black or grey
  • AR308 magazines, black or grey, compatible with DPMS pattern rifles

20200729_132445.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Exactly what it says in the title.

Only been used for one range outing. After about 100 rounds, these didn't feed quite as reliably as the Colt factory GI mags. No problems at all at the start, still worked most of the time near the end of the session. It was my first outing with that handgun, so I don't know if it was the gun or the mags. I suspect it was a bit of both since they worked great before the gun got dirty, and they might behave better in a different gun. I'm just switching to a different mag brand altogether.

Asking $15 for both.

Trades Interests:
  • .450 Bushmaster AR magazines, black or grey
  • AR308 magazines, black or grey, compatible with DPMS pattern rifles

View attachment 729447
PM sent.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class