JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*Sold*

Would like to sell this all together and make the room in my safe. These are shooters

One of them i shot enough that the forend/glue melted and doesn't have a forend currently and not solid in the stock, was going to sportorize it but seemed wrong. $200

The other has a scout scope mount and sling on it, got it in a trade a while back and haven't shot it myself. Comes with bayonet. $300

MTM ammo can full of ammo and a few stripper clips. $200

$400 takes it all

20180526_091258.jpg
20180526_091318.jpg
20180526_090503.jpg

Last Edited:
Reduced price for both Mosins and ammo can of ammo to $400 cash. That's a firm price and would prefer a meet up at one of the tropics locations in Vancouver. Need the space in my safe for others coming :)

Any trade interests? I have a Springfield XDS 9mm with 6 mags, a .45 Sprigfield XD (tactical 5.25"), a 9mm Firestar (Spanish handgun) adnd may more....let me know if there is something that you might be interested in and we can try to work something out. I can throw in cash too if there is only one item that you may be interested in. Thanks! J

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.