JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't really feel showing off your guns on line is a great idea. But I can resist showing off these two
I wanted a long slide G20 for hunting.They didn't have the slides at that time,so I got the 6.61" threaded barrel,loaded with their goodies of course,and a "tactical length" slide for the 5.15" barrel. Then came up with the money to try again. They kept my order in line for the long slide.(Thanks LW.:s0155: ) And I bought the 5.15" tac length barrel.
So both guns have 3.5lb triggers and trigger stops,LW ejectors that pile the brass in a coffee can (OK so a pizza pie pan ),and the plunger springs.Stainless guide rods and all springs are stainless too.

Save your Glock bashing on my $1000 glocks,cause I'll trust them before any other gun I own.

here ya go.

Long slide "ghost ring" night sites

And the standard glock sites on the tactical length slide

Hope you like my Tuperware slide show;)

My main complaint with glocks is that they are no fun to shoot, but if you fix the trigger and tighten them up, those look like some pretty entertaining hardware. I like the peep sight too. Thanks for showing them off. When you have an interesting gun, it's your duty to share them with other gun lovers.

I'm doing some moving,so I'll try to get range reports out soon.
Some claim better accuracy and some claim a couple hundred FPS on just the regular length barrels.
I'm sure the FPS will increase with the 6.6 in barrel

Thanks for looking guys
Mike

We have matching tricked out G23s and I have a G22.. next is s G21 with the Lone Wolf 10MM slide and barrel you have. Will be a great combo, the 10MM for the woods and the 45 for the street

Already have all the mags waiting

We have matching tricked out G23s and I have a G22.. next is s G21 with the Lone Wolf 10MM slide and barrel you have. Will be a great combo, the 10MM for the woods and the 45 for the street

Already have all the mags waiting

Order now brother,I put my order in back in April. The shorter stuff is there but the longer barrels and slides don't last very long.
Nice thing is,with one more set of sights,I can change the slides out and have my "little" G20 in a minute.

Order now brother,I put my order in back in April. The shorter stuff is there but the longer barrels and slides don't last very long.
Nice thing is,with one more set of sights,I can change the slides out and have my "little" G20 in a minute.

I would if I wasn't on such a budget! Right now I am tricking out one of my Norinco AK47s with a red dot (German Docter) and some other goodies, and gathering parts for a custom HK 93 build... decisions, decisions

Let us know how you like it. I used Burris Fastfire sights and they are pretty good once you fire off a few rounds, but finding the red dot right away is awkward. Can't really explain it. The feeling is like you are pointing the pistol downward at first to find the dot. The other thing I am not fond of is having to pull off the sight to replace the 2032, it needs to be re-sighted afterward :(. (Fixed on FF III)

My favorite dot site for rifles/shotguns is the Trijicon reflex TRRX01. It is a butt ugly sight, however it really offers fast dot acquisition, its very stout, and no batteries. Too big/heavy for most pistols though. Not hard to find like-new examples for $300 also. It is very fast at lighting up the amber dot. You can pull a firearm out of a dark safe or case and immediately see a usable dot.

Trijicon RMRs for >5.7/.22 pistols.

I have struggled to find a sight I can live with that uses batteries that we already stock up on.. was looking at the Vortex red dot but it uses a funky short lithium battery like a CR123, just shorter

I definitely prefer an Eotech type donut reticle to any simple red dot but the only ones I will buy more of are the new mini sights and they use the rare and expensive CR123. I did put one on my girl's new AR15 build cause she needed a sight but I wish they would design one that takes AAs like the big Eotech on my PTR 91

I have one of those Target brand 4 reticle sights on my FN SLP shottie (came free with it from CDNN) and it's done fine so far with well over 500 rds but I want to replace it with something higher quality and keep the old sight as an emergency spare