JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I need money for something else and so I'm thinking about selling my pair of custom Berettas.

What I have is a Full size and compact type M9A1 both with D model slides (D Centurion slide on the compact) that have been sent to Trijicon for new lamps, factory skeleton hammers and either new D hammer spring or Wolff 16#, steel guiderods, and custom wood grips on the full size. The full size includes a standard barrel and a Tornado Technologies threaded 1/2x28 barrel, and the compact comes with the original 92FS compact slide with a G conversion and the stock FS parts. Also comes with 3 Beretta 15s, 2 checkmate 15s, one Beretta 20, 2 Beretta 13s, and 2 Mec-gar 18s and 2 X-grip adaptors. I might even have Hogue rubber grips for the compact.

No trades at this time, looking for $1500 OBO. The slides by themselves go for $300+ each on eBay, everyone is looking for D slides especially the Centurion size, and all the other parts and mags I've put into these is well into the 2k range.

20180302_193053.jpg 20170724_113434.jpg 20180104_131229.jpg

Last Edited:
With both slides and the G conversion in the FS slide, 2 13 round mags and 2 15s with Xgrip adaptors I'd do $900. I'm not really wanting to split them up but if I have to that's where I'm at.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.