JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Paintball guns/gear/accessories
So after beating myself up for what I've decided is enough years I've decided to concentrate on some hobbies that are easier on me. That means I have a ton of paintball gear to get rid of basically.
First setup
Ion gun with a CP regulator, CP on/off Asa, carbon fibre barrel, q-lock feed neck, nitro duck 4500 psi fibre tank with a dye cover, evolution 2 hopper(eggy), and I have several masks that I'd let you choose from.
Price on this one is 350 obo

Second setup
Proto rail
After market trigger and trigger gaurd, CP on/off Asa, CCM low rise feed neck, steel braided air line.
Has the factory two peice proto barrel, and I also have an empire full barrel kit too. I've just always use the proto instead.
I also have a fibre tank with cover, hopper, and mask for this one as well.
Price is 375 obo

I also have lots of other extras for sale too. Pods, packs, masks, extra hoppers, paint etc...

Reply to [email protected]

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top