JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Agreed a Sig P229 seems like the cure. I had something similar with the CZ P10C, trigger dug into my finger something fierce. Had to pass up on the pistol for that reason.

BTW the CZ P-01 is awesome as well. I rotate between P229 and P-01 for my carry gun. SA/DA guns without safety master race.

+1 for CZ pcr also. I have come to really appreciate DA/SA platforms. Changed my mind significantly since I first heard about DA/SA pistols over the passing years. Back then I first thought, "What the bubblegum is up with that?".

Like I said, Sig P-Series. Unless you want to stick with the polymer, then HK.

I'm a big Sig fan. Not sure if you're left handed by chance, but Sigs can be lefty-unfriendly when it comes to the controls on their DA/SA guns.

I always thought the placement of the decocker on the HK P30 was weird...until I remembered that I've holstered Sigs that weren't decocked. The placement of the P30 decocker forces you to decock it if, like me, you place your thumb on the back of the slide while holstering to keep the slide from going out of battery.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top