JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nope. I originally got this from a collector who is a member here. He told me in the 308 configuration it was in, the barrel prohibited it in CMP matches. Now it will pass muster.

You never pay to much.
You just buy too soon.;)

In ten years you'll be glad you did it. Beautiful gun!

Yes, its 100% true those of us that bought SKS for 199.00 and now seeing them cross the 400.00 mark can say it does become worth it. Awesome firearm, you should be ashamed spending so much so to help ease your pain just give it to me and I will I mean you will feel much better about your sins. ( well those associated to the firearm :s0140::s0140:

I almost need to go be alone with those pictures! :s0139:
tmi-logo-new.png

image.jpeg I took the m1 out yesterday to break her in with ppu Garand ball. At 50 yds we were on paper with the first round. About 10 inches left and 8 low. Moved the front post to the left and was 3 inches to the right of center. Drifted it back a smidge and was dead on but low so adjusted elevation 10 clicks and brought it up 3 inches high. Taking time between shots to clean the criterion chrome barrel. Moved to 100 yds and changed targets. First shot low, adjusted, second one, moved it up to the 8 and 3rd, moved up to the 9, a couple more clicks this is the result of the final 3. The last shot was to the head of a zombie. Happy with the outing. Cleaned her up and had my way with the FN49.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top