JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Please tell me this is funny, because my roomate(wife) says I'm immature for thinking it was funny. So, I followed my girl to my son's doctors and when the Dr. walks in he says Hi I'm Dr. Seeman. I was trying forget about it by thinking of different things, but I couldn't get over his name. Finally I brought it up while we're in the car, I couldn't stop laughing, and she called me stupid, and immature:huh: Its the next day, and I'm still giggling about it...:s0114::s0114::s0112::s0112:

A guy I know was thinking about going into the navy.
His last name is Schauer.

That's right, he would have been seaman Schauer.

Please tell me this is funny, because my roomate(wife) says I'm immature for thinking it was funny. So, I followed my girl to my son's doctors and when the Dr. walks in he says Hi I'm Dr. Seeman. I was trying forget about it by thinking of different things, but I couldn't get over his name. Finally I brought it up while we're in the car, I couldn't stop laughing, and she called me stupid, and immature:huh: Its the next day, and I'm still giggling about it...:s0114::s0114::s0112::s0112:

Just remember that people who laugh and have a sense of humor live longer. Who cares if you act immature every now and then.

With all the crap happening everyday in our lives you need something to laugh about.

My wife is a nurse and in San Diego she worked at UCSD and there was a doctor there named Dr. Richard Short MD.

I kept busting up because as you know in the military they always call you last name first...

Short, Richard. I still laugh

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I'm laughing right now, I told my wife and she doesn't think it's funny. A good sense of humor must be genetic, perhaps it's in our Y-chromosome. :)

I'm laughing right now, I told my wife and she doesn't think it's funny. A good sense of humor must be genetic, perhaps it's in our Y-chromosome. :)

Ask her what she would think if it was your name? I beer she would laugh then.

I know if it was my name she would laugh everyday

He's a doctor. He makes more money in a year than you'll see in ten.
I bet he feels better when he thinks about that.
Perhaps, but one could also assume his gross income goes mostly to maintaining his upscale lifestyle which one could also assume leaves him less $$ at the end of the month than those who make considerably less.

He's a doctor. He makes more money in a year than you'll see in ten.

I bet he feels better when he thinks about that.

Yes, some doctors make a lot of money but most don't. They don't fall under Obama's 1% rich which is $350,000.

You would be surprised at what the majority make.

Most family Prac. Docs get about $75 to $80,000 grand.

I don't consider that huge. Good yes but not awesome.

I met Michael Hunt at a conference in San Diego about 15 years ago. He wore an agency nametag on his suit and assertively introduced himself that way as he shook each hand in the room... precluding any guesswork about shortening it up.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top