JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
By popular demand (A LOT of demand!), Open Carry Vancouver is hosting the "Packin' Heat Meet & Greet, Part Deux!"

Saturday, April 27th, noon - 4 pm.

We'll meet at Coffee Villa in Orchards, WA for coffee, Patriotic shop-talk, and to exercise our 2nd Amendment and Washington state right-to-carry.

We've also issued an open-invitation to President Obama or Vice President Biden to come and discuss gun control.

Coffee Villa is always open-carry friendly.

Love to have you all!

RSVP, please. Details at https://www.facebook.com/events/316339381822465/

Regards,
Tony Thomas
Open Carry Vancouver, Founder

Thank you for getting word out early. Is there a Facebook event again? Could I get the link to that to join so I can invite others? I just have to be certain I'm free that day. I recall there IS something to do at school that day, but I'm not sure if it's my all day commitment day or my all morning commitment day.

Can oregon residents come too?
Certainly. We had several from Oregon at the first one. Open Carry (with only a few exceptions) is allowed anywhere in Washington State and does not require a permit. If you do not have a CPL for Washington State then you cannot have a loaded handgun inside your vehicle. There are a couple of other exceptions (court houses, mental health facilities, etc.) but your not likely to run into them if your coming up just for this event. All we ask (which applies to everyone) is that you do so in a responsible manner and are polite to others since that is what others will see.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top