JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
To the mods, I'm wanting to trade these as a package deal. It's a pistol and a rifle so I just figured make one thread here. If you really want me to break it down into 2 separate threads I guess I can, I just thought this would be easier instead of making people search for both items listed.

Long story short, I got these for my daughter and she didnt want to go shooting again after I got them and they've sat in my safe since (couple years) . My wife and I each fired 1 mag through the ruger sr22 and the savage mark2 is unfired. The ruger will come with box and purple case and everything the gun came with. I do not have the box for the rifle and it will come with 1 5rd magazine, the bipod and the vortex diamondback 4×12 scope. The scope is not sighted in since it has never been shot. Scope is brand new also. The rifle was also advertised as a "youth" model and has a little bit of a shorter reach. Not to much shorter but would be good for a young teenager or small adult.

If no one wants both of these in a trade I'll split them up soon and trade or sale them separately.

20190617_153605.jpg

20190617_153820.jpg
20190617_154002.jpg
Value of this package deal is over $800. For trades...something of equal or similar value. Some cash can be added on your end if your trade is worth less or I can add some cash if you have something more expensive you dont use and want to trade. I just hate that these see no use and never will in my possession.

Not dead set on looking for anything in particular for trade. I really like 9mm. Always felt I needed a 1911(in .45 though for that not 9mm). I love CZ's. Maybe the right AR pistol.

Things I dont want. .40cal, more .22's.

Throw out some offers if you want or PM me. I'm located in Albany. I'll meet in the surrounding area. We each pay for our own transfers and BC.

Last Edited:
I know you said trade but if you get an offer on the rifle I would be interested in the Pistol.
Yeah I figured Itd be a better value in a package trade. Now days with transfer fees I'd have to list the gun at a super low price to make it still a decent deal for a potential buyer after all the fees. Which usually equates to a pretty substantial loss for the seller. But some money is better than none and it just sitting not being used so if it comes to that I'll consider it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top