JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a PA-63. It was (is??) the Hungarian military sidearm, looks a lot like a Walther PPK, but shoots the 9x18 Makarov round. Similar in ballistics to a .380. It is small, concealable. The all steel construction helps with recoil, but it is heavier than, say, a Kel-Tec. Magazines hold 7-rounds. Pistol comes with three (3) magazines, all military suprlus. It also comes with 150 rounds in boxes and enough to load all 3 magazines (171 rounds total). The rounds are Russian FMJ, polymer with laquer coating.

I've owned this pistol for eighteen years, I believe I bought it when they first began importing them.

pa63242.jpg
pa63243.jpg
pa63244.jpg

I've run about 300 rounds through it without a problem. It has some handling scratches on it, but otherwise in very good/excellent condition. The black finish is all good and the barrel is shiny with good grooves. I just don't shoot it anymore and figure someone else might get some use out of it.

Asking $220 for the entire package, it looks like a fair price based on what these have sold for on gunbroker. (Guns have sold from 150-200 with 1 mag, extra magazines are 15-20, and the ammo would sell for 30-40).

Will do FtF transfer with ODL and bill of sale to those with positive feedback here.

Thanks for looking.

Last Edited:
I'm no expert on them, but it uses the Makarov round (9x18) and looks more like a clone of a Walther PPK, not a makarov.

As for the grips, they are both black, but one side has a curve in it that gives you a better grip. It came on the gun when I bought it. I like it. Not sure if it is 'standard' or some Hungarian put something different on it!

Hope that helps!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.