JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I recently upgraded some of my gear so up for grabs is some stuff that I no longer need.
#1 is a Pacific single stage press. Its a little older but works fine with standard dies and shell holders. Has priming arm but the missing the tubes for the feeder. If you need it I'll throw in a Lee Ram Prime and a primer flipper tray so you can do away with the stock priming system.

#2 is an AMT Autoscale. I thought this was pretty neat when I first picked it up but found dropping charges from a powder measure is a little faster for me. Simply set desired charge weight, dump in powder, and push the button, scale dispenses charge into pan and stops.

I'd like $30 for each or you can have them both for $50. Open to trades for ammo or other reloading items. A set of 30-06 dies, LR SR or LP primers, .223 .45acp or 06' brass or projectiles. 22 magnum .380 or 22lr. ammo.

*Trade Pending *

IMAG0087.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top