JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What Camouflage Would You Choose for the PNW?

• MARPAT

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • OCP

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • TIGERSTRIPE

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • WOODLAND

Votes: 26 27.7%
  • REALTREE

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • CAMO?? I Don't need no stinkin Camo

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • Solid Colors. Like Khaki or Olive Drab

Votes: 14 14.9%

• Total voters
Warfare, SHTF? My vote is CADPAT. Similar to marpat, but darker shades of green/grey for this area.
Cadpat; for a while the Govt of Canada banned civilian sales of the pattern :rolleyes:
01-Can.jpg

USMC Marpat; I want to say it looks more suitable as its got more brown in it?
By the way, theres a few people who bloviates that the Marines stole the design from the Canadians :rolleyes:
1stMarineDivision_ChangeofCommand_May2007.jpeg
But the MARPAT is based on studies from this vehicle paint scheme in the late 70s; Dual Texture Camouflage using the MERDC 4-color Woodland palette
58x7fgdz2l831.jpg

For an uniform easier to acquire thats close to CADPAT; check out NWU type 3 AOR2.
150c6a0d30b84f54ea31d8b49789a3b9.jpg

Cadpat; for a while the Govt of Canada banned civilian sales of the pattern :rolleyes:

For an uniform easier to acquire thats close to CADPAT; check out NWU type 3 AOR2.
View attachment 683028

Frogman wear would be the 2nd choice.

Military issue CADPAT(NVD disrupting) can be acquired from former CF, but AFAIK it is still not legal to be sold/exported.

There are commercial companies that simulate the CADPAT(tern) for the civilian market.

Frogman wear would be the 2nd choice.

Military issue CADPAT(NVD disrupting) can be acquired from former CF, but AFAIK it is still not legal to be sold/exported.

There are commercial companies that simulate the CADPAT(tern) for the civilian market.

Where is a good place to buy quality gear in Cad pat?

tumblr_pmkcbsICga1u349h5o1_500.png

trash-pile-1.jpg

Depends on city you live in, either camo pattern hipster or camo pattern business casual.
Tweakers are your Pathfinders and Crack dealers are the Rangers.

You guys are stupid thinking people go in the woods anymore pffft. trying to be all 90's tactical advantage like the next warfare won't be right in your drive ways.

Last Edited:
RIT dye works pretty good ...
Can make some "groovy camo" tie-dye style...:D
Using OD green or Tan BDU's...and Grey , Brown or Green RIT dye.
( Make sure that the BDU's are Cotton...won't work with a Polyester or Poly Blend )
Andy

RIT dye works pretty good ...
Can make some "groovy camo" tie-dye style...:D
Using OD green or Tan BDU's...and Grey , Brown or Green RIT dye.
( Make sure that the BDU's are Cotton...won't work with a Polyester or Poly Blend )
Andy
Actually Rit makes dye for synthethics, and usually require salt water or vinegar bath to get the dye to stay into the fabrics before rinse with water

Just don't wear it out in public. You don't need to be in camo gear to go to the grocery store.

It doesn't make you cool. It doesn't make others think your a badazz operator. Yes I can still see you just as easily. And I've probably already decided your a wannabe LARPer that lives in mom's basement and masturbates to Fortnight.

Camo is fine for hunting in the woods. And SHTF but it better really be SHTF. Otherwise you look like an inbred hillbilly.

:s0108:

Just don't wear it out in public. You don't need to be in camo gear to go to the gorcery store.

It doesn't make you cool. It doesn't make others think your a badazz operator. Yes I can still see you just as easily. And I've probably already decided your a wannabe LARPer that lives in mom's basement and masturbates to Fortnight.

Camo is fine for hunting in the woods. And SHTF but it better really be SHTF. Otherwise you look like an inbred hillbilly.

:s0108:
Ya dont need a 3 piece suit for grocery shopping, or just being out in public.
In an office building or a restaurant as a maitre d, sure. But 3 piece suits dont belong in the woods or the public :s0136::s0136::s0136:
Ya wear that, people are gonna assume you're an office drone, or worse, an IRS agent living in a house too expensive for your means, and in significant debt :eek:

:s0064::s0064::s0064::s0064:

Ya dont need a 3 piece suit for grocery shopping, or just being out in public.
In an office building or a restaurant as a maitre d, sure. But 3 piece suits dont belong in the woods or the public :s0136::s0136::s0136:
Ya wear that, people are gonna assume you're an office drone, or worse, an IRS agent living in a house too expensive for your means, and in significant debt :eek:

:s0064::s0064::s0064::s0064:

Did you read my whole post? Or did I lose you at LARPing?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top