JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This event is for those of you that have those scary black rifles. You know the ones that keep liberals up at night, here is your chance to come out and hang with your like minded brothers. September 21 at the Cerberus range in Goldendale Wa. For those that want to run thru a firearms class on the 22nd Steve will be putting one on to finish the weekend off. Primitive camping on site, More to come on so mark it on your calender as it will be a good time. Stay tuned more info to come.

This event is for those of you that have those scary black rifles. You know the ones that keep liberals up at night, here is your chance to come out and hang with your like minded brothers. September 21 at the Cerberus range in Goldendale Wa. For those that want to run thru a firearms class on the 22nd Steve will be putting one on to finish the weekend off. Primitive camping on site, More to come on so mark it on your calender as it will be a good time. Stay tuned more info to come.
Man I do that all the time down at the golf course:confused:. We are not few.;)

Just to check: is this specifically for AR platforms, any rifle with a black finish (FDE need not apply), or a competition for scary looking guns of any sort that politicians would call "weapon(s) of war" / "weapon(s) of mass destruction?"

Trying to figure out what to bring.

What's the fee on the class and stuff? I'd like to go to this, but the career keeps me from outright committing just at this moment. :s0118:

What's the fee on the class and stuff? I'd like to go to this, but the career keeps me from outright committing just at this moment. :s0118:
$150

Very cool...
Need more coffee though...at first read , I thought it was for Black powder rifles :D...but alas its not...:eek:
Andy
Edit to add :
There is an old Rev War Quote by a English Solider :
"Those America Widowmakers and their Damn Black Rifles...."
Black Rifle , in this case , meaning the flintlock longrifle...many times over long use the nitric acid used as a stock stain would turn the maple stocks of the rifles black...

Now that's my idea of a hole-in-one, but don't they freak when you break out the AR's at the golf course?
Ha! Dont actually take em out on the course,:D but talk and what not in the parking lot. Kind of like this site , only in person.
The owner has 20 acres and we'll go shot off his deck every once in a while. Lots a fun! :D

Very cool...
Need more coffee though...at first read , I thought it was for Black powder rifles :D...but alas its not...:eek:
Andy
Edit to add :
There is an old Rev War Quote by a English Solider :
"Those America Widowmakers and their Damn Black Rifles...."
Black Rifle , in this case , meaning the flintlock longrifle...many times over long use the nitric acid used as a stock stain would turn the maple stocks of the rifles black...
Let's go @AndyinEverson .
I know you got a scary black Rifle in the back of that safe behind all those muzzle stuff sticks.
LOL .
Im doing some checking I might go

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews