JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20190921_180740.jpg

Well another great time with my like minded brothers/sisters. First I would like to thank everybody that took the time to come, its because of you that I organize these events. Also a big thank you to Steve@Cerberus for hosting us again, without him this would be much tougher to plan. From the open shoot, to the bullbubblegumting around the bbq pit, to the friendly competition at the end of the day it was all smiles and good times. As usual Krazyukrainian(sovietstocks.com) showed up with some of the nicest AKs one has ever seen. If you need Russian AK wood/refinished he is your man, he does amazing work and on top of that is a good dude. Steves saiga that Krazy built got passed around(fondled LoL) and shot, for Steve's 1st AK Krazy knocked it outta the park. Another big thanks to Andrew(fjordforder) for taking all the pics and Shane for helping me along the way with making this happen. Well do 1-2 AK get togethers next summer, so keep an eye out. All in all mission accomplished

It was a great time, thanks @Porter for putting these events together and cooking the grub, excellent job. It is always a hoot to see you guys. Absolutely perfect weather.

Krazyukrainian (sovietstocks.com) does do beautiful work, that tiger strip AK he put together for Steve is an amazing piece of hardware.

All in all that was the most impressive display of gorgeous AKs I've ever seen.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top