JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have had a PA-10 for a few years. It shoots great. Hits the 550 yard gongs at my range consistently with my 147 gr fmj loads. I paid a bit more then, than what they are going for now but would still not hesitate to get another. I have a BA 6.5 Creedmoor barrel waiting to go in it but haven't gotten around to it and have been contemplating just building another upper around it. I saw the $299 complete upper and nearly jumped but have other priorities at the moment.

I have 2 Gen 1 Stripped Lowers... Slowly Finding Parts and Pieces. To bad the Gen2's do not cosmetically look right on a gen1 lower.

IMG_5200-1024x768.jpg

Last Edited:
I Did find a Unicorn in a parts bin at the gunshow last weekend... A Older PSA rubberized grip = No Gap... Top is Magpul Grip See the Gap near the Buffer... The Best $5.00 I spent in ages. Wish it was black and wish they had 2 of them.

IMG_5197-e1505171132712-768x1024.jpg

I Did find a Unicorn in a parts bin at the gunshow last weekend... A Older PSA rubberized grip = No Gap... Top is Magpul Grip See the Gap near the Buffer... The Best $5.00 I spent in ages. Wish it was black and wish they had 2 of them.

View attachment 391426
One word, CP: "Krylon."

Now you guys are tempting me to try to figure out what an AR-10 based version of a Mk 18 (10.3" barrel, Carbine gas) would pencil out like... Who wants a .308 pistol? O.O

I love my Gen 1. No problems hitting the gong at 550 yards. Would like to go further but that is max at my range. I also just ordered another one for a BA 6.5 Creedmoor barrel I've had for a while. Under $550 shipped and already sold the barrel and gas block/tube to a buddy reducing the cost even more. I wouldn't hesitate at that price.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top