JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
(SIGH)...........not another one of these threads. I listened to all of 3 minutes of this and saw that the kid went out looking for trouble and when stopped he didn't comply with the officers first commands escalating the situation. Anyone who knows anything about Philly will tell you it is a dangerous place (worse than Detroit). I'm not suprised that the cops there are wound up tight so when this goof ball comes rolling along with his piece out he's going to be questioned. And why was he recording the whole thing? Did he have some beef with the cops? Did he have a history with the cops? Or my personal opinion, he was just looking to stir up some bubblegum by FLEXING HIS 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS!!! Because he was bored. Guys, let's face it. This was a set up from the word go.now he's going to sue the dept and get a sweet undisclosed amout of money because he's a little douche looking for a payout. Yeah, I will get flamed for this.....I don't care!

(SIGH)...........not another one of these threads. I listened to all of 3 minutes of this and saw that the kid went out looking for trouble and when stopped he didn't comply with the officers first commands escalating the situation. Anyone who knows anything about Philly will tell you it is a dangerous place (worse than Detroit). I'm not suprised that the cops there are wound up tight so when this goof ball comes rolling along with his piece out he's going to be questioned. And why was he recording the whole thing? Did he have some beef with the cops? Did he have a history with the cops? Or my personal opinion, he was just looking to stir up some bubblegum by FLEXING HIS 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS!!! Because he was bored. Guys, let's face it. This was a set up from the word go.now he's going to sue the dept and get a sweet undisclosed amout of money because he's a little douche looking for a payout. Yeah, I will get flamed for this.....I don't care!

===============================================

Why would he get paid, what are his damages other then the trumped charges against him.

I can't see him demonstrating a loss of some kind.

This guy is a jerk and is his own worst enemy! He should have complied with the police and showed him the license. Buy not doing so, he dug his own grave, and maybe he will loose his license for his conduct during this conflict.

every cop is a LIAR, every cop is a THUG, every cop is a COWARD, every cop is guilty of spousal abuse, that is why they are cops, they are all losers in life, can not make it on their on merit, need that government check, they produce nothing but misery.

===============================================

Why would he get paid, what are his damages other then the trumped charges against him.

I can't see him demonstrating a loss of some kind.

He may lose in circut court but he could win big in civil court by stating that his 2nd amendment rights were violated and he will have the gun lobby in his back pocket. His lawers will undoubtedly be supplied by the NRA free of charge.

Wow, so much for reasoned discourse on a subject. On this last page, fact and logic has flown out the door and has been replaced by innuendo and paranoia...

What ever happened to disagreeing on something but talking it out like adults without resorting to wild name-calling and anti-government conspiracies? I don't care for a lot what the government does either, but damn...

He may lose in circut court but he could win big in civil court by stating that his 2nd amendment rights were violated and he will have the gun lobby in his back pocket. His lawers will undoubtedly be supplied by the NRA free of charge.

===============================================================

I agree he could win in a civil court, I just don't see much if any damages being awarded.

Wow, so much for reasoned discourse on a subject. On this last page, fact and logic has flown out the door and has been replaced by innuendo and paranoia...

What ever happened to disagreeing on something but talking it out like adults without resorting to wild name-calling and anti-government conspiracies? I don't care for a lot what the government does either, but damn...

It is a sad state of affairs.

I believe that this thread has run it's course and continuing it will only devide the members when we should be focused on banding together for the common cause.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads