JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions

18 Pa.C.S. § 6108: Carrying firearms on public streets or public property in Philadelphia
No person shall carry a firearm, rifle or shotgun at any time upon the public streets or upon any public property in a city of the first class unless:
(1) such person is licensed to carry a firearm; or
(2) such person is exempt from licensing under section 6106 of this title (relating to firearms not to be carried without a license).

Last edited by a moderator:
They are the calm police I want to help me....... Thank God I have never called a cop. There never there when you need them. I just wish the military had their pay and pensions. Good people skills too.

I have learned the hard way to cooperate with the police, this guy is looking for trouble.

Did you hear the entire audio? True, he should've just got down on his knees but the SGT lied and said the guy kept his hands in his pockets when his supervisor showed up...then scolded him about the law and stated that he couldn't open carry- ever.

Expect lots more of this, the Poo-Poo are controled by the unions. What better way to oppress the PPL than to use an armed and corrupt force that obeys no law except that which oppreses the citizenery
Ayn Rand said it better but I do not have her on tap at the moment.
"Top Down" van jones

oh oh cop bashing ............ They are thugs and I am glad he recorded it. Imagine if it was not recorded? Thats why all the cops on COPS are so nice and concerning because it is all on film.

The problem here is the same I continue to run into (see my silencer thread), HOW CAN LAW ENFORCEMENT ENFORCE LAWS THEY DO NOT KNOW????????

This guy is a jerk and is his own worst enemy! He should have complied with the police and showed him the license. Buy not doing so, he dug his own grave, and maybe he will loose his license for his conduct during this conflict.

This guy is a jerk and is his own worst enemy! He should have complied with the police and showed him the license. Buy not doing so, he dug his own grave, and maybe he will loose his license for his conduct during this conflict.
Did you even listen to it? He tried to show the Sgt. his license and the Sgt. told him if he moved he was gonna kill him.

Did you even listen to it? He tried to show the Sgt. his license and the Sgt. told him if he moved he was gonna kill him.

If this guy is first directed by a cop to do so and so, then, do it. If the cop violates his rights then, well, he can sue the cop and the department. He was resisting ever step of the way and escalated his own demise. This matter could have de-escalated very easily and without incident if the OC guy had first complied, talked politely, and cooperated with the cops. If they screwed up, then they did so at their own demise. Being a loud mouth, regardless if he was on the lawful side, does nothing; he is not the judge, DA nor the Police chief on the spot. His power comes from being polite, cooperative, and informative to the police--even if they are in the wrong. If they arrest him for lawful behavior--which his big mouth and offensive conduct is chargable and as well as interference with police duties, will get him in trouble. He made matters worse--regardless if he had a lawful right to carry. He does not have a lawful right to be a big mouth nor uncooperative within that context. The DA could go after his butt outside of the lawful OC if the DA wanted to. It is on video and taped. Good enough evidence for the DA.

I think we heard different tapes. I did not hear him shouting his mouth off but he was rather polite and asked questions ending in sir!!!!!

When the rest of riot patrol arrived all I heard was shut the F up, F no, stupid F'er.

I think you have it backwards.

I don't care how polite he was being, he was acting like an a**. A permit to carry does not give you a right to argue with cops or refuse to comply with their instructions. They still have authority over you. If they are not aware of the exact law they will sort it out after they figure out if you're legal or not. Why don't people get this? And since when does a CCW allow you to open carry?

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads