JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Hello and thank you for looking.

For Sale/Trade, I have a Pioneer Arms Ak-47 with a Russian Sling and two Russian mag pouches with early 1960s dates. I will throw in 100 rounds of steel cased for it. I have a 30 rounder promag, and two Romanian Surplus magazines, one of which has follower issues. I've put about 75-100 rounds through it, and it's a fun shooter.

The initial asking price is $700 for everything; now asking $600.

_MG_0915.jpg _MG_0919.jpg _MG_0920.jpg

Thanks again for looking.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello and thank you for looking.

For Sale/Trade, I have a Pioneer Arms Ak-47 with a Russian Sling and two Russian mag pouches with early 1960s dates. I will throw in 100 rounds of steel cased for it. I have a 30 rounder promag, and two Romanian Surplus magazines, one of which has follower issues. I've put about 75-100 rounds through it, and it's a fun shooter.

The initial asking price is $700 for everything; feel free to send an offer and/or make any trade offers.

View attachment 1116141View attachment 1116140View attachment 1116121

Thanks again for looking.
Is that made in poland?

I have a Russian SKS now for sale as well. If anyone wants to do a package deal you can have the Russian SKS, AK, Russian slings for both, 305 rounds of 7.62x39, cases, mags, and stripper clips, for a package deal of $1350! If interested send a PM.

Selling because I need the cash. Feel free to send offers. If you can meet today I'll do $550. If you want the AK and the M95 Steyr I have posted I will do a group sale of $900 for both.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.