JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought an fairly inexpensive scope from Primary Arms. Looks pretty good but is somewhat heavy. The optics are really clear and since I wear glasses the eye relive is quite good. I have a laser bore sight that I can use to at least to do preliminary setup the optics and then shoot it and make minor adjustments. Need to read the manual included with the scope. I also bought an American Defense quick detach for this scope as well.

I've never had good luck with bore sights. for me what saves me some headache and ammo is just shooting at a Target at 25rds. you should be on paper out of the box. make your adjustments move to 50rds finish zeroing it in.

I've never had good luck with bore sights. for me what saves me some headache and ammo is just shooting at a Target at 25rds. you should be on paper out of the box. make your adjustments move to 50rds finish zeroing it in.

I have a laser bore site that I put in the rifle chamber. Have not tried it yet but I am assuming it will give me an good estimate and then I will take to the range and fire it.

I have one of those too. Ive bought 10+ scopes and red dot the last 2 years. the last 7 did with out using a bore sight. they all where on paper at 25 took three shoots to hit center them i moved to 50rds and maybe 5 shoots to hit center another 5 to test group.

Congratulations on your new scope @Tony617! I've been slowly saving $$ for the same thing to put on my rifle length AR, except in 5x. I've watched several YouTube videos and that ACSS reticle is awesome.

+1 on this ^^^, that is exactly how I do it. Save a lot of time. Scopes are not so bad, but red dots can be a real challenge to zero at 50 yards.

There a rail on top of the 3X ACSS scope. Is that for a laser or a red dot reflex sight?

PAC3X-ACSS-5.56_08.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads