JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Walther
City
Aurora
State
Oregon
I'm looking for a P99 threaded barrel in 9mm. I found a source online (Jarvis), but I want to see what my options are. Have one? Used is ok!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Earls Repair can get the factory Walther barrel but its a metric threads I think. A PPQ barrel should fit I think. I personally have a Jarvis and couldn't be happier.

I too hear the PPQ will fit. I also hear the canik is a copy of the P99, so maybe there is some interchangeability? I have a Gen 1 P99 that I want to thread too at some point. Did some poking around a while back, but never found an affordable solution.

I can check the various barrels... I have a P99, P99c, 5" PPQ, and a 5" TP9Sfx. I've never thought about interchangeability beyond magazines but I'll see what I come up with this weekend.

The Walther PPQ TAC4 (or whatever it's called) has a threaded 4.5" barrel but its probably gonna come w a premium price tag. 5" would be too long as is and would need to be shortened as well as threaded.

Anyway, like I said, I'm pretty sure I have the above mentioned guns packed-up for a trip this weekend... if they don't fit/fuction it's a moot point and back to square 1 anyway.

Last Edited:
When I was looking for one in earnest back then, I read a bu ch of forums and posts about it. I then did some looking online at vendors who sold what was recommended by the posts I had read. Here are the screenshots from my research back then.

Screenshot_20190427-055122_Firefox.jpg Screenshot_20190427-055056_Firefox.jpg Screenshot_20190427-055027_Firefox.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.