JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Please don't get me wrong. I normally am NOT one to crap on someone's thread... but I had been following the original P85 thread and then seen this one pop up on the same day that the other one sold...

I didn't see any mention of how much ammo or that the safety had been fixed... oops.

These would have been important items to mention in your initial listing.

not to rain on anyones parade butttt this wouldn't be the first time i've seen someone try to sell / or re-sell something here for a profit.

Living proof that a PM may be the 1st appropriate response until one knows the entire story?

Just a friendly word of advise.

:peace:

PS-Profits not BAD....without it none of us would survive.

Yup--- "you find a brother in a fault, go to him PRIVATELY....."

good advice anytime, anywhere. It works. Saves a lot of 'splainin when one THINKS he's found a fault. Most times, there's more to the story than first appears.

Yup--- "you find a brother in a fault, go to him PRIVATELY....."

good advice anytime, anywhere. It works. Saves a lot of 'splainin when one THINKS he's found a fault. Most times, there's more to the story than first appears.

Absolutely 100% correct....Thread crappers should have to answer to what they do...thread crappers make potential buyers question the integrity of the seller and the quality of the item being sold...Just stupid little negative comments can delay or stop a potential buyer from buying or just inquiring... If someone thinks I'm out of line on something call me out on it in a PM , But not in a advertising thread that is just absolute B.S. I will not buy from or sell to a known thread crapper for any reason... Just my .02 Cents ...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.