JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1234
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Milled to perfection and ready to go. Recently installed a new lower parts kit so internals are brand new. Frame is flawless and cycles perfectly.

Can't buy p80s anymore so figured someone else could use it. Will only sell/trade to someone with feedback!!!! Preferably around Seattle area

Taking highest cash offer or willing to trade for complete handguns…sigs glocks czs…offer anything!

*Dont want anyone stealing my picture to minimize scams, so please PM for photo

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Milled to perfection and ready to go. Recently installed a new lower parts kit so internals are brand new. Frame is flawless and cycles perfectly.
FRIENDLY REMINDER / CAUTION (don't want to see a brother get in trouble)

Don't forget - now that it's a "completed" lower ("milled and ready to go") you have (legally) manufactured a "PMF" (Personally Manufactured Firearm).

Just like a stripped Glock frame - since your P80 frame (with an installed lower parts kit) can accept a completed slide and fire - it has to be transferred like a Glock frame.

As the firearm's manufacturer, you need to stamp a serial number on the metal tab that is inset into the polymer underneath the dustcover (POLY 80 frames all have this tab for serial numbers) and the frame has to be transferred via FFL and form 4473.

If you keep it for personal use, you do not have to stamp a serial number. But if you sell it, you do and it has to be transferred.

See ATF Final Rule 2021-05F for detailed REVISIONS to this requirement. That rule reiterates the guidelines for the required size of the serial number digits (minimum 1/16") as well as depth of digit imprint, and other information regarding imprinting serial numbers onto such a frame.

Good Luck with Sale.

(PM Inbound with same info.)

Last Edited:
Yeah I'm aware of the laws. I didn't build this with the intent to sell, hence the new lower parts kit. Thanks tho!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.