JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where are you located?
Have it shipped to your house off of the website. This is the cheapest I have found. Sometimes you can find them in store but they want $175 for one. This site you can pick the colors and parts to complete. The slide and barrel are going to cost you the most and if you can find a factory slide for a decent price,(ebay) buy it. It might just save you a headache. If you can't buy a factory one, make sure to read what it says. Some are milled out to a higher tolerance than factory specs and this isn't a good thing. You might end up with cycling issues. You'll notice the gouging in the case while feeding and have to sandpaper down the sharp corners for it to cycle.

Thank you, I just figured I would take my time gathering pieces. Not in a hurry just want it done right and have building it and seeing the end result.
YW, Absolutely take your time and don't be in a rush. That way you can look for deals and it's a reason(not that you need one) to go to gun shows and look around. You can always ask questions here at NWFA. Some of us have done plenty of them and have worked through the problems. Good luck and have fun.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.